This Guide is a one-stop-shop to "connect" through Chamber programming:
- To view a comprehensive list of programming by format, scroll down; to view and register for upcoming programming by date, visit the Chamber Calendar.
- To sponsor or advertise your organization through Chamber programming, contact Chamber Vice President for Membership, Rebecca Dickenson, at (919) 357-9990.
- For additional questions, contact Chamber Events Coordinator, Vanessa Watson, at (919) 967-7075.
The Chamber offers outstanding programming in a variety of formats, locations, and topics to fit every member's interests and availability:
- Formats: From morning policy forums, lunch discussions, and after-hours networking to half-day celebratory events and multi-day learning programs.
- Locations: Close to home, across the country, and around the world.
- Topics: Covering a variety of interest areas, including monthly/quarterly working groups for young professionals, women in business, retailers and small businesses, and nonprofit executives.
Through Chamber Programming
*Full-day/ multi-day, annual/ biennial learning convenings
*Partial-day, annual celebrations
*Frequent meetings of Chamber members aligned by interest
*Regularly-occurring events packaged as an annual series
Business After Hours