Promote Your Business at The Chamber's 2022 Annual Meeting
Let's get REUNITED as we celebrate, connect, and look ahead at The Chamber's 79th Annual Meeting, hosted by The Carolina Club.
In a new format this year, come celebrate the successes of our business community from 2021, hear about the amazing progress on our community Big Bold Ideas initiative and get a preview of the exciting developments for 2022. This year's event will begin at 9 a.m. with an action packed, 75-minute program, followed by a delicious brunch and networking reception (complete with champagne toast).
In addition, for anyone not quite ready to join in-person, this year will offer a virtual/live-stream option to include the full program, networking opportunity with others online, and a gift card to a local brunch destination.
Annual Meeting Presenting Sponsorship $3,200
Join Trinsic Residential in being recognized as a key community partner and regional leader through presenting sponsorship of this signature event.
Annual Meeting Program Sponsorship $1,600
An unique portion of the event presented by you!
This sponsorship level includes six complimentary tickets as our guests of honor.
- Coffee & Networking Sponsor
- Aaron’s Bow Tie/Socks/Suit Sponsor
- 2021 Time Capsule Sponsor
- Brunch Sponsor (SOLD) Thank You Durham Tech
- Champagne Toast Sponsor (SOLD) Thank You Terra Nova Global Properties
- Big Bold Ideas Sponsor (SOLD) Thank You BOLD Companies
- Year in Review Sponsor (SOLD) Thank You Prestige Associates
- Vision for the Future Sponsor (SOLD) Thank You Piedmont Health
- Duke Energy Citizenship & Service Award (SOLD) Thank You Duke Energy
Contributing Event Sponsorship $800 (SOLD)
Align your brand with support of The Chamber and our members. Includes four tickets. (6 available)
Ready to find out more about the Annual Meeting and The Chamber?
Support your Chamber and market your brand to our top business and community leaders by contacting Rebecca Dickenson at 919-771-7530 or email: email@example.com.