2021 Chamber Annual Meeting Sponsorship Opportunities
The Chamber’s 78th Annual Meeting will commemorate the hard work and resiliency of our business community in 2020, celebrate some bright spots of success, and we’ll give you a preview of developments to expect in 2021. This annual gathering with traditionally 400 business and community leaders will be hosted from the Carolina Club and available for participation through Zoom. Your sponsorship will help our community get informed and inspired for the year ahead.
Presenting Sponsorship $3,200
Recognition in the “presented by” tag line to the event with opportunity to bring welcome and introduce Aaron at the beginning of the program.
Program Sponsorship $1,600
An unique portion of the event presented by you!
This sponsorship level includes four complimentary tickets as our guests of honor.
- Sponsor of Deliciousness (SOLD) Thank You Damn Good Food Businesses (Acme, Plum, Heyday Brewing, & Carrboro United)
- Aaron’s Bow Tie Sponsor (SOLD) Thank You Glen Lennox
- 2020 Successes Sponsor (SOLD) Thank You Enitech IT Support & Consulting
- Vision for 2021 Sponsor (SOLD) Thank You Piedmont Health
- Champagne Toast Sponsor (SOLD) Thank You Terra Nova Global Properties
- Duke Energy Citizenship & Service Award: Quintana Stewart (SOLD) Thank You Duke Energy
- Chair’s Award Sponsor
- Public Private Partnership: Mayor Hemminger, Mayor Lavelle, Penny Rich, and Mayor Weaver
- Service to The Chamber: Creighton Blackwell
- Community Award Sponsor (SOLD) Thank You Hendrick Southpoint Auto Mall
- Citizen of the Year: Anna Richards
- Volunteer of the Year: David Jessee
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Ron Stutts
- Town and Gown Award: Aaron Bachenheimer
- Breakout Room Networking Sponsor (SOLD) Thank You Coastal Credit Union
- Featured Program Sponsor (SOLD) Thank You Durham Tech
Contributing Event Sponsorship $800
Align your brand with support of The Chamber and our members. Includes two tickets. (6 available)
- Thank You Brooks Pierce
- Thank you Community Home Trust
- Thank you Dominion Energy
- Thank you Erickson Advisors