- Promote your hiring announcement through the Chamber job board. Submit here and Chamber staff will share the hiring announcement through social media (Facebook and Twitter).
- Tap the resourcefulness of several employment service firms affiliated with the Chamber.
- Work in the Triangle is a popular regional site for recruiting top talent, Careerolina is the UNC-Chapel Hill Career Services' Job Board for employers to recruit recent graduates (aka "Hire a Heel"), and NCWorks Online is a state-wide resource.
Noteworthy Employment Services: The following Chamber members equip individuals with challenges to be work-ready. Consider working with and hiring from one of the following workforce development partners:
- Club Nova
- Community Empowerment Fund (CEF)
- Compass Center
- El Centro Hispano
- Inter-Faith Council for Social Service
- NC Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- OE Enterprises
- UNC Center for Excellence in Community Mental Health
- UNC Horizons
Contact: For questions and to learn more, contact Member Relations Specialist for The Chamber, Jill Richmond, at (919) 967-7075.