Business After Hours hosted by PTA Thrift ShopName: Business After Hours hosted by PTA Thrift ShopDate: June 14, 2018Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM EDTEvent Description:The monthly event is called “Business After Hours” and is taking place this month at the PTA Thrift Shop.
The theme is "Taste of Carrboro" and the event will feature cuisines and flavors of local Carrboro restaurants.
In addition to great food and beverages, networking, and prizes, guests will have the opportunity to meet the PTA Thrift Shop Board of Directors and staff, tour the new YouthWorx on Main facility, and do some after-hours private shopping.
The PTA Thrift Shop is a high-impact, self-sustaining organization that serves adults, children, and families by using its financial and soft goods resources to fund educational needs and support human services.
Come see for yourself the good work this enterprise does for our community, schools, and local youth.
- What: Business After Hours hosted by the PTA Thrift Shop
- When: Thursday, June 14, 2018 from 5:30-7:30pm
- Where: PTA Thrift Shop in downtown Carrboro (125 W. Main Street, Carrboro, NC)
- RSVP: No RSVP necessary
- Logistics: Improvements are underway in Carrboro and portions of S. Greensboro Street are closed for the summer. Detour on Jones Ferry Road (click here for more information).
Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce
104 South Estes Drive
P.O. Box 2897
Chapel Hill, NC 27515
(919) 967-7075 Fax: (919) 968-6874