Recognizing the men and women of service in our community
Each December at a festive after hours event, the Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber recognizes the men and women who are committed to making Chapel Hill-Carrboro a thriving, healthy and sustainable community.
The Chamber will announce the winners of the following awards:
- Carrboro Police Officer of the Year
- UNC Public Safety Employee of the Year
- Chapel Hill Police Officer of the Year
- Orange County Emergency Services Employees of the Year
- Orange County Sheriff Employee of the Year
- Chapel Hill Firefighter of the Year
- Carrboro Firefighter of the Year
- Citizen of the Year Award
- Town & Gown Award
- Jim Gibson Volunteer of the Year Award
- Irene Briggaman Lifetime Achievement Award
The event is free to attend and open to the public. No registration required. Refreshments are provided.