Taking Care of BusinessName: Taking Care of BusinessDate: December 6, 2017Time: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM ESTRegistration: Sorry, online registration for this event is closed. Call us at 919.967.7075 to register!Event Description:
6 Steps for Entrepreneurs to Take Your Social Media Channels to Savvy Success
Here is what you will discover during this informative seminar:
- The key components of a successful social media strategy.
- Questions to ask while building your social media strategy.
- How to optimize your social media profile to attract the right audience.
- When you should start implementing your social media strategy.
- Types of content to consider.
- What audience to connect with on social media.
- Next steps and resources to help with your social media strategy.
Don’t miss this one; it’s the last seminar of the year. Food sponsored by Hickory Tavern.
Speaker: Bianca Lynch
Bianca Lynch is a social media strategist. She attended North Carolina State University and lives in the Raleigh-Durham area.
In the social media arena, change is the only constant. To thrive, it means always looking for new ways to create, share, and analyze various types of content that engage prospects and customers. It’s an exciting time in the industry and I’m proud to be out on the forefront using an innovative approach combined with excellent communication, collaboration and creativity skills to propel to the next level.
Taking Care of Business is powered by the Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce, SCORE Chapel Hill Durham, and the Local Presence SEO. Join us on the first Wednesday of each month to learn about topics that give you the business tools you need to succeed.
Follow us on Twitter via @carolinachamber and join the conversation using hashtag #ChamberTCB