Media Advisory: Ribbon Cutting for Fusion FishMay 31, 2018MEDIA ADVISORY FOR: Friday, June 1, 2018
Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening for Fusion Fish
Tomorrow, the Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce will host a ribbon cutting to celebrate the grand opening of Fusion Fish, a contemporary Asian restaurant in Meadowmont Village in Chapel Hill, NC.
- WHAT: Fusion Fish Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting
- WHO: Fusion Fish owner and staff, Chamber staff and volunteers, local leaders
- WHEN: Friday, June 1, 2018 from 11:30 am – 12:30pm
- WHERE: 100 Meadowmont Village Circle, Suite 101, Chapel Hill, NC *Free street parking available
- QUESTIONS: Contact Chamber Events Director, Nick Johnson, 252-883-4049 (m)
Chamber staff will facebook Live the ribbon cutting and photographs will be shared on Flickr afterwards.
About: The Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization that serves and advances the business interests of the greater Chapel Hill community, including Carrboro, southern Orange, northern Chatham, and southwest Durham counties. Members count on the Chamber to connect them with people, information, and resources; advocate for local business interests; promote our members, community, and quality of life; and help members save money. The Chamber network is getting stronger with members who share a vision for a more sustainable community where business thrives. Follow us on Twitter @CarolinaChamber
Contact:Nicholas Johnson, Director of Member Programs252-883-4049
Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce
104 South Estes Drive
P.O. Box 2897
Chapel Hill, NC 27515
(919) 967-7075 Fax: (919) 968-6874