Vision: The Carrboro Business Alliance is a trusted voice of Carrboro enterprises that connects, supports, and serves its members and the broader community, sustaining a strong, resilient Carrboro.
Mission: The Carrboro Business Alliance:
- Connects me with other enterprises, information, and potential customers
- Represents my interests to local government and policy makers
- Promotes my business and the Carrboro community
- Chair: Bridget Pemberton-Smith, Cameron's
- Vice Chair: Chrystina Elle Passanisi, Sofia's Boutique
- Art Menius, WCOM
- Barbara Jessie Black, PTA Thrift Shops
- Beth Burke, Vital Living Healing
- Betsey Elbogen, Perch
- Dan Mayer, The ArtsCenter
- Debra Markley, Piedmont Health
- Wendy Smith, Cameron's
Membership: All Carrboro-based enterprises are invited to join. Contact Rebecca Dickenson for fees and more information. *Note – All Carrboro-based members of the Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce are already members of the Carrboro Business Alliance as a benefit of Chamber membership.