Executive Orders, State, and Regional Information
A few relevant changes that come with Phase 2.5:
- Mass gathering limits will increase to 25 people indoors and 50 people outdoors. (Note: In Orange County, the limits remain at 10 people indoors and 25 outdoors.)
- Playgrounds may open.
- Museums and aquariums may open at 50% capacity.
- Gyms and indoor exercise facilities, such as yoga studios, martial arts, and rock climbing, as well as skating rinks, bowling alleys, indoor basketball, volleyball etc., may open at 30% capacity.
- Large venues remain subject to the mass gathering limits.
State and Regional Resources
- NC State Government COVID-19 Page
- NC Chamber COVID-19 Page
- Economic Development Partnership of NC (EDPNC) COVID-19 Page
Regional and local information:
- County information: Orange County COVID-19 Page | Chatham County Economic Development Corporation COVID-19 Page
- Local media: WCHL 97.9 The Hill and Chapelboro.com | The Daily Tar Heel