Chapel Hill Young Professionals
The Chapel Hill Young Professionals (CHYP pronounced "chip") is a group of fun professionals under 40 that meets monthly for networking, professional development, and community service opportunities.
CHYP monthly networking events will be held the second Tuesday of each month, in-person, at area Chamber member locations in 2022. Pop-up community service projects are added to the calendar regularly and members receive event notifications via newsletter. While CHYP is included as a benefit of Chamber membership, you don't need to be a Chamber member to join CHYP!
In 2019, CHYPers held a donation drive for the Compass Center, a charity dinner for Ronald McDonald House, volunteered for a Habitat for Humanity build in Orange County, held a toy drive for the Chapel Hill Service League and much more!
Have any more questions about CHYP? Contact McKenzie Reinhold at email@example.com
Click here to join CHYP & receive invitations & announcements?
Chapel Hill Young Professionals Leadership Council
Chapel Hill Young Professionals functions and networking events are organized and managed by the CHYP Leadership Council. Members of the CHYP Leadership Council are:
- Mitchell Collins, Fifth Third Bank, Chair
- Chelsey Jones, Graduate Hotel Chapel Hill, Membership & Recruitment Chair
- Becca Ferris, RE/MAX United Desiree Goldman Group, Membership & Recruitment Chair
- Krissy Dunn, Habitat for Humanity, Community Impact Chair
- Lorenzo Crowder, Safran Law Offices, Communications Chair
Chapel Hill Young Professionals Membership
- In 2022, Annual CHYP membership is FREE for all employees of Chamber member organizations.
- If you are not a member of the Chamber, we welcome you to attend your first CHYP event FREE.
After that, it is $15 per event to attend.