Chapel Hill Young Professionals
The Chapel Hill Young Professionals (CHYP pronounced "chip") is a group of fun professionals under 40 that meets monthly for networking, professional development, and community service. CHYP is proudly sponsored by Coastal Credit Union.
To learn more about membership dues, and to sign up
Events are monthly on the first Tuesday and take place in various Chamber member businesses. Pop-up joint events and community service projects are added to the calendar regularly and members receive event notifications via newsletter. Annual memberships are available and you don't need to be a Chamber member to join CHYP!
In 2019, CHYPers held a donation drive for the Compass Center, a charity dinner for Ronald McDonald House, volunteered for a Habitat for Humanity build in Orange County, held a toy drive for the Chapel Hill Service League and much more!
Have any more questions about CHYP? Contact Jackson Bradford at (919) 967-7075 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHYP Leadership Council
CHYP functions and networking events are organized and managed by the CHYP Leadership Council. Members of the CHYP Leadership Council are:
- Connolly Walker, Connolly Walker, State Farm, Chair
- Paige Morrow, Extraordinary Ventures Inc., Vice Chair
- Karlee Tanel, Courtyard by Marriott - Chapel Hill, Communications Assistant Chair
- Jade Young, AC Hotel Chapel Hill Downtown, Membership Retention Chair
- Johnaustin Chapman, Edward Jones Financial Advisor, Community Impact Chair
- Haley Waxman, Ronald McDonald House Chapel Hill, Community Impact Vice Chair
- Allie Park, Driven Inc, Communications Chair
Members at Large
- Ryan Blackwell
- Lorenzo Crowder
- Alexis Girault
- Janessa McElrath
- Chris Paolini
Annual membership in CHYP is prorated starting at $100 for Chamber members and $150 for non-members, or you may register for individual events for $15/event. Follow the link above to join CHYP for access to monthly events, the CHYP newsletter, and a $100 credit toward Leadership Chapel Hill-Carrboro.