Critical Issues Series
2021 Critical Issues Series
The 2021 Critical Issues Series (formerly known as the Policy Series) is coordinated by The Chamber For a Greater Chapel Hill-Carrboro and presented by 97.9 The Hill & Chapelboro.com, Duke Energy, and Durham Technical Community College.
About: The Critical Issues Series features nearly a dozen forums with influential guest speakers who address timely topics for Greater Chapel Hill-Carrboro related to economic and workforce development, public policy, the economy, and elections.
- February 25: Covid Forum | Vaccines, Testing, and the Road to Recovery
- March 25: Economic Outlook Forum featuring Dr. Michael Walden
- April 22: Regional Economic Development Forum (Region & Counties)
- May 27: Local Economic Development Forum (Towns & Downtowns)
- June 24: Risk & Resilience Forum | Ensuring modern and resilient utilities and services for business continuity in challenging times
- July 22: Workforce Forum | Recruiting, Training, and Retaining Top Talent
- October 14: Commercial and Residential Real Estate Forum
- November 18: The State of Local Business Forum
- December 9: Federal & State Legislative Forum
Contact: For more information about the 2021 Critical Issues Series, contact The Chamber Vice President for External Affairs, Katie Loovis, at (919) 967-7075 (office) or (919) 696-0781 (cell).
Would You Like to Sponsor these Critical Conversations?
Align your brand with some of the most meaningful community conversations our local business and community leaders will participate in all year.
Annual Underwriting Sponsorship of all 10 Forums: $4,950
Sponsor 4 Sessions of Your Choice: $2,250
Single Session Presenting Sponsorship: $800