Register Now for the 2020 Annual Meeting
2019 Policy Series
What: The 2019 Policy Series
About: Coordinated by the Chamber's Government Affairs Committee, the series includes six policy forums and features influential guest speaker(s) who address timely topics related to the economy, economic development, public policy, and local elections.
When: Every-other-month, usually the second Wednesday morning (*dates, topics, and locations subject to change).
- Wednesday, Feb 13, 2019: Economic Outlook Forum at Silverspot Cinema from 8:30-10am
- *New Date - Friday, April 12, 2019: Eggs with Elected Officials at K&W Cafeteria in Chapel Hill from 8-10am
- Wednesday, June 12 2019: Economic Development Forum at Silverspot Cinema from 8:30-10am
- Wednesday, September 4, 2019: Coffee with the Candidates at Siena Hotel from 8-10am
- *Cancelled* Wednesday, October 23, 2019: State Legislative Forum at Silverspot Cinema from 8:30-10am
- Wednesday, Dec 11, 2019: Real Estate Forum featuring Amanda Hoyle of Metrostudy at Silverspot Cinema from 8:30-10am
Questions: For more information about the Policy Series, the Chamber's Government Affairs Committee, and/or the Chamber's public policy portfolio, contact Chamber Vice President for External Affairs, Katie Loovis, at (919) 696-0781 (cell).