2020 Policy Series
What: The 2020 Policy Series
About: Coordinated by the Chamber's Government Affairs Committee, the series includes five to six policy forums each year and features influential guest speaker(s) who address timely topics related to the economy, economic development, public policy, and local elections.
When: Approximately every-other-month, usually the fourth Wednesday morning (*dates, topics, and locations subject to change).
- Friday, February 14, 2020: "Eggs with Elected Officials + Candidates"
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020: "Economic Outlook Forum" featuring Dr. Michael Walden
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020: "Regional Economic Development Forum" presented by RTP Foundation
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020: "Real Estate Forum"
- Friday, December 4, 2020: "State Legislative Forum"
Questions: For more information about the Policy Series, the Chamber's Government Affairs Committee, and/or the Chamber's public policy portfolio, contact Chamber Vice President for External Affairs, Katie Loovis, at (919) 967-7075 (office) or (919) 696-0781 (cell).