Women's Networking Events
Quarterly learning, relationship building, and networking events for our Chamber's strong group of professional women with two evening socials and two work day luncheons each year.
2021 Event Dates:
The 2021 event series includes:
- Tuesday, February 16th virtual social with choose your own breakout rooms!
- Friday, May 21st virtual luncheon with panel speakers Ellen Shannon, Zoe Dehmer and Donata White discussing "The Comeback" - Watch the video here
- Tuesday, July 20th in-person social from 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. hosted by the Rizzo Center
- Friday, November 12th Join us for a Friendsgiving luncheon at the Carolina Inn
The 2020 event series included:
- Tuesday, February 25th evening social hosted by The Parlour at Manns Chapel and Beau Catering
- Friday, May 15th virtual luncheon with keynote speaker Lara Casey of Cultivate What Matters (Watch Lara's Keynote)
- Tuesday, July 28th virtual social at 4 p.m. with keynote speaker Jes Averhart of Reinvention Roadmap
- Friday, November 13th virtual luncheon with keynote speaker Dr. Mira Brancu of Brancu & Associates PLLC. (Watch Mira's Keynote)
Interested in additional women's networking events?
Check out these programs in our community led by your fellow Chamber members:
Want to learn about amazing women leaders right here in our community?
Follow 97.9 The Hill's Woman Crush Wednesday
Join Ali Evans every Wednesday for “Woman Crush Wednesday,” a three-minute weekly recurring segment made possible by Mosaic Comprehensive Care that highlights motivated women and their impact both in our community and beyond.
If you’d like to nominate someone to be featured on WCW, email email@example.com