Our Chamber is committed to "promote" member businesses and our community. The following is a summary of how we deliver on this commitment.
Promote Your Business:
- Feature member businesses in the Chamber Member Directory.
- Share upcoming member events in the Member Calendar
- Amplify member news through Chamber print and digital channels. (submit member news)
- Honor outstanding member businesses with awards and public recognition.
- Advertise member hiring announcements to help members recruit top talent.
- Offer amplified member recognition through event and publication sponsorships.
Promote Our Community:
- Publish award-winning annual Visitors & Relocation Guide in partnership with Chapel Hill Magazine.
- Amplify noteworthy community awards and recognition through our newsroom and digital communications.
- Activate "shop small" and "buy local" messaging year-round and in conjunction with Small Business Saturday.
Questions: Learn more about how to promote your business through sponsorship of Chamber programming, and for questions, contact Chamber Vice President for Membership, Rebecca Dickenson, at (919) 357-9990