Together, Chamber members and staff advocate for the business interests of our community.
Values: There are four values that guide our advocacy. We believe:
- Diversity builds a more resilient economy. We oppose discrimination in all forms.
- The progressive reputation of our community is an asset and part of our competitive advantage.
- Our individual communities benefit from the success of each other and the region.
- Cooperation and collaboration between and among business, government, academia, and residents is civics at its best
Pillars: There are four pillars that inform our public policy agenda. We are determined to:
- Retain, recruit, and grow employers.
- Develop a talented workforce
- Improve business climate and regulatory environment
- Build and maintain infrastructure
...Together, we are building a more sustainable community where business thrives.