PublicationsMembership Matters, an every-other-week e-newsletter, and Connect the Dots, a monthly mailer, help you make the most of your Chamber membership. These publications guide you to:
- Connect: Find the people, information, and resources your business needs to thrive
- Advocate: Get the support you need to move obstacles and advance your business
- Promote: Grow your business and your community
- Save: Leverage Chamber relationships to lower the cost of doing business
- Membership Matters | Vol 1, Issue 1
- Membership Matters | Vol 1, Issue 2
- Membership Matters | Vol 1, Issue 3
- Membership Matters | Vol 1, Issue 4
Subscribe to receive Chamber digital and print publications, including Membership Matters and Connect the Dots, as well as action alerts with important community news.
Contact Rebecca Dickenson at (919) 357-9990 to advertising in Chamber digital and print publications.
Share your news and upcoming events with the business community through the Chamber public calendar, publications, and network:
- Submit your event on the Chamber's public calendar
- Share your news with Chamber communications manager Amy Grau and explore together how to get the word out more widely.
- View Member News
"The Chamber provides a critical resource for our community, an open space to share and exchange ideas about issues that impact us all. Our vision for the future is shaped by the conversations of today. The Chamber's staff puts these words into action. They are open armed ambassadors to the sustainable, inclusive, and dynamic community we all desire."
Will McInerney, Sacrificial Poets