State of the Community ReportName: State of the Community ReportDate: August 23, 2018Time: 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM EDTRegistration: Sorry, online registration for this event is closed. Call us at 919.967.7075 to register!Event Description:
What: The State of the Community Report is an annual convening when Chamber President & CEO Aaron Nelson unveils the latest data tracking the well-being of Greater Chapel Hill and unpacks where we are leading and lagging.
Why: To gain a comprehensive overview of cutting-edge information, deepen your understanding of the complexities of our region, and connect with local leaders to bring about positive change.
- 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. Breakfast & Registration
- 8:00 - 10:00 a.m. State of the Community Report
- Review the 2018 State of the Community Presentation on SlideShare (less the extraneous slides) and ten key findings. The comprehensive Data Book will be available in the coming weeks.
- View pictures from the event.
Event Sponsors: Triangle Community Foundation-Presenting Sponsor; Durham Tech-Breakfast Sponsor; Mosaic Comprehensive Care-Networking Sponsor; Pinnacle Financial Partners-Leadership Graduation Sponsor; First Citizen Bank-Program Section Sponsor; Bank of America-Contributing Sponsor; and The Design Response-Contributing Sponsor.
Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce
104 South Estes Drive
P.O. Box 2897
Chapel Hill, NC 27515
(919) 967-7075 Fax: (919) 968-6874