We're still testing. Let us know if you find any bugs, mistakes, or areas for improvement. Could you find what you were looking for?
Host or Sponsor
Support the Chamber and grow your business through event sponsorship.
Signature event sponsorship allows you to align your brand with the Chamber at our most highly attended events each year. This is an opportunity to grow your company's local profile by speaking directly to our region's most engaged business and community leaders.
Each event offers three tiers of sponsorship:
- Exclusive "presented by" tag line to the event (i.e. The State of the Community Report presented by Triangle Community Foundation)
- Speaking time at the podium to bring welcome at the event
- Top billing sponsorship recognition on all event materials, signage, and communications with link to your website
- An exclusive portion of the event will be presented by your company. This is unique promotional opportunity tailored to your business messaging needs. (i.e. Coffee & Networking, Breakfast, Stretch Break, or Bow Tie sponsorship are just a few examples of this creative sponsorship category)
- Your name and company in the agenda with an active role within the signature event program
- Enhanced sponsor recognition on all event materials, signage, and communications with a link to your website
- Sponsorship recognition on all event materials, signage, and communications with a link to your website
- Special recognition from the podium
Signature Events Include
- Chamber Annual Meeting
- Executive Leadership (CEO) Summit
- Community Bocce Derby
- Business Excellence Awards award sponsorship also available - $1,500
- State of the Community Report & Conference
- Hendrick Golf Classic hole sponsorship also available - $500
- PRIMETIME Business Expo exhibitor tables also available starting at $350. PRIMETIME Guide advertising starts at $250
- Local Government Reception
- Salute to Community Heroes
- Annual Underwriting Sponsorship: $2,250
- Presenting Session Sponsorship: $1,200
- Session Sponsor: $500
- Annual Underwriting Sponsorship: $1,500
- Program Sponsor: $500
- Session Sponsor: all or a portion of venue, catering and beverages for a single session with 35-40 participants
Business After Hours (monthly)
- Presenting Sponsor: $800 + venue, catering, and beverages
- Host Sponsor: providing all or a portion of venue, catering, and beverage needs in partnership with the presenting sponsor
- Table Sponsor: $100 + an engaging table display for our 40-60 guests
Chapel Hill Young Professionals "CHYP" (monthly)
- Annual Presenting Sponsor:
- Session Sponsor: $500
- Host Sponsor: venue, catering, and beverages for our 30-50 guests
Membership Matters Print Newsletter (monthly)
- Directly mailed to 1,300 Chamber member business locations.
- ½ page inserts: $500
- ¼ page ad: $250
Membership Matters Email Newsletter (semi monthly)
- Sent to our full membership email list with over 3,500 local business and community leader contacts.
- Promotion Block Content: $250
Lobby Display Ad
- 6,000 visitors travel through the Chamber lobby and conference room each year:
- Traditional sign display & LCD screen display: $750/year
Member Exclusives Email Newsletter (weekly)
- Over 2,000 Chamber members receive our Member Exclusive e-mail newsletter with a 25-30% open rate
- E-mail designed especially for you: $250
Boosted Facebook Live Tour (weekly)
- Average reach of 3,000 for each targeted Facebook boosted post.
- Location tour or single interview: $250
Banner Advertising on carolinachamber.org
- Over 41,000 unique visitors each year!
- Enhanced Business Directory Listing: $875/year
- Banner Advertising: $125/month
Chamber Branded Publications
Chapel Hill Magazine Relocation Guide
Reach over 10,000 visitors and potential residents with the annual Visitors & Relocation Guide. Chamber members receive a 5% discount and 10% of all purchases is reinvested back into local economic and community development.
10,000 copies of the Chamber’s Community Map are distributed each year to Chamber members, local residents, visitors, relocators, and businesses inquiring about membership or relocation. The map is full color and includes a large map of Chapel Hill and Carrboro, and map of Orange and northern Chatham counties as well as inset maps of the University of North Carolina and downtown Hillsborough.