Breaking ground, hosting a grand opening, or celebrating a major anniversary?
Let us help you coordinate a ribbon cutting!
We promote member ribbon cuttings through our events calendar and digital messaging, and attend the celebration with giant scissors in-hand, which makes for great photos! Scroll down to learn more and schedule your ribbon cutting now. Please make a request for a ribbon cutting two weeks prior to your proposed date.
For your ribbon cutting, the Chamber can:
- Promote it to our full membership via our website and e-newsletter (2,500 key local stakeholders reach)
- Provide ribbon and ceremonial scissors (music and microphone also available upon request)
- Document the actual ribbon cutting ceremony on social media with photos and video tour
With Enhanced Packages, the Chamber will also:
- Send personalized invitations to key community leaders and elected officials
- Send a press release/media advisory to local media
- Provide a commemorative shadow box to remember your milestone event
What we need from you:
- Brief description of your business (2-3 sentences) and your digital logo, as well as a short blurb about the milestone event and any other event details you would like us to include in our promotions (ex: other chambers attending, food or refreshments served).
Schedule: To schedule a ribbon cutting, please email Aury St. Germain and he will follow up by email.