We're still testing. Let us know if you find any bugs, mistakes, or areas for improvement. Could you find what you were looking for?
Three Ways You Can Make A Difference
1) GET INFORMED:
- Review our policy platform and blog "Our Voice" to get more familiar with the Chamber's priority issues and positions.
- Attend our events: The Chamber hosts a policy forum every-other-month that is free for Chamber members and features elected officials and other influential speakers on timely topics that matter to local business leaders.
2) GET ENGAGED
- Volunteer on local advisory boards: The region needs more business representation on municipal and county boards. Review open opportunities and apply now: Town of Chapel Hill | Town of Carrboro | Orange County
- Vote and run for office: The Chamber hosts candidate forums and administers a candidate survey to help inform your vote: Register to vote, check your registration, contact the board of elections, and file for candidacy.
3) MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD
- Speak at public hearings: Join Chamber staff and speak on behalf of the local business community at an upcoming hearing. Contact: KLoovis@CarolinaChamber.org or (919) 696-0781 (cell).
- Contact elected officials and local media: While Chamber staff advocate on behalf of local businesses, it is also powerful and effective for elected officials and local media to hear directly from you.